About Sean Napier
As a Chief Product Officer, I bring a passion for streamlining workflows and supporting businesses by developing strategies for customized SaaS applications. I have delivered seamless solutions for clients, producing deep integrations of business processes with diverse proprietary and third-party products. In addition to my background in product leadership, I bring perspectives gained from leading the development of complex international enterprise architecture and orchestrating internal IT resources to facilitate cloud-based infrastructure servicing global locations.
Highlights of my recent achievements include:
- Strategized customized interface products for eBay, Etsy, Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, 1st Dibs, LAPADA, Cherish, and 2Covet.
- Served instrumentally in producing a seamless acquisition and transition of a large foreign entity by meeting all local and US requirements.
- Led the build of the full infrastructure for an innovative international medical facility in the Bahamas, overcoming a myriad of logistic challenges.
- Formulated new safety and medical information protocols for patient care and technology integrations by working directly with the Bahamas National Stem Cell Ethics Committee (NSCEC).
- Led Test Engineer team to successful Boingo Wireless first public release.
I’m always interested in networking with others who share my interests.
Director of Operations and IT
Company NameOkyanos Cell Therapy Full-time
Dates Employed Jan 2012
LocationFreeport, Grand Bahama, Bahamas
- Planned and built infrastructure for a $10 million medical facility in direct collaboration with the CFO including international security compliance/integrations and analytics/projections for acquisition by a Houston-based technology company.
- Ensured a seamless acquisition and transition by overcoming logistical challenges between the US and the Bahamas.
- Attained full HIPAA and international compliance, surpassing requirements of third-party auditors, through successful management of infrastructure, in collaboration with professionals in Germany, the UK, and the US, delivering all international compliance standards for security.
- Successfully orchestrated completion of a full development cycle on the creation of a patient/physician portal with direct integration into EHR, Telehealth, PACS, DICOM, billing systems, and NSCEC compliance reporting.
- Achieved the successful build of full infrastructure for a new facility with limited resources and logistical challenges, meeting all requirements, through effective leadership.
- Boosted ROI by cutting operational costs 10% using efficiencies data.