If you are interested in adult stem cell therapy, make an appointment to talk to one of our treating physicians.
In response to your call or email, our Medical Intake Specialist will contact you and ask preliminary questions about your health and a general overview of your medical history. We are pleased to answer your questions about adult stem cell therapy and assist with scheduling a complimentary educational consultation with one of our doctors. To allow us to assist you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you have your medical documentation on hand, including:
- Your current diagnosis and medical condition
- Progress notes and other medical history or physical exam notes
- The results of any scans, imaging or blood tests that you have had done
- Information about the treatment(s) you have received to-date, including current medications
- Any other medical conditions and treatments you have received
- The name and phone number of your primary care physician or current treating specialist
After reviewing your medical history and assessing if stem cell therapy may be beneficial, our Medical Intake Specialist will schedule an appointment with one of our treating physicians for a more in-depth discussion. Then, a customized treatment plan is developed based on your condition and options for scheduling a procedure. This allows us to provide exceptional service, tailored to the individual needs of our patients.
The Okyanos team is available to answer any questions that you might have. Click here to schedule a free consultation or, for all inquiries and appointments, contact Okyanos.
Telephone: 855-OKYANOS (855-659-2667)
We are open Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
Email: [email protected]