If you feel that you may be a candidate for adult stem cell therapy, making an appointment to talk to the doctor is your next step.
When you call, our experienced team of Patient Liaisons will ask you some preliminary questions about your health and a general overview of your medical history. We are pleased to answer your questions about adult stem cell therapy and assist with scheduling a complimentary educational consultation with one of our doctors. To allow us to assist you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you have your medical documentation on hand when you call, including:
- Your diagnosis
- Echocardiogram and cardiac nuclear imaging results, if available (heart patients only).
- Progress notes and other medical history or physical exam notes
- The results of any other scans or blood tests that you have had done
- Information about the treatment(s) you have received to-date, including your current medications
- A list of any other medical conditions for which you have received treatment
- The name and phone number of your primary care physician or cardiologist
If based on an initial conversation it appears that you are a suitable candidate, your Patient Liaison will schedule an appointment for you with a doctor to have a more in-depth discussion about Okyanos Cell Therapy and how it may help you.
Once we have determined that you can benefit from Cell Therapy, you will be given an individualized treatment plan, which is your invitation to schedule treatment. This system allows us to provide exceptional service, tailored to the individual needs of each of our patients.
The Okyanos team is available to answer any questions that you may have. Click here to schedule a free consultation or, for all inquiries and appointments, contact Okyanos:
Telephone: 855-OKYANOS (855-659-2667)
We are open Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.